Japan Time

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Leaving on a jet plane. And practically selling my kidney to do it.

I am still waiting on my Certificate of Eligability from Japan. Once I get that, I can go to the Japanese Embassy and get my visa. And once I get that, I can buy my plane ticket.
But even though I can't buy my ticket yet, I've been researching prices online for a ticket from Detroit to Nagoya. The prices range from $679 (on http://www.jtbusa.com/en/default.asp - has anyone had any experience with this site? is it legit?) all the way up to $2000, $3000...$7000. Eek. I'm aiming for something in the $800 - $1200 mark.
Yudha (the studio's website guy) and I decided I should fly a week early to Hawaii, have a little vacation, and then fly to Japan.
I feel as though this is a great idea.

2 comments:

pamjean48818 said...

Hawaii?
Sounds Great!
You're kidding, right?

Anonymous said...

Umm... Im pretty sure that is an EXCELLENT idea :)