Japan Time

Monday, September 28, 2009

Halloween candy, onegaishimasu! <---- (please!)

My favorite holiday, Halloween, is coming up and my school is having a costume party to celebrate on October 24. I would love to give my students and co-workers some good old American Halloween candy, so if anyone feels so inclined to send a package of sweet American-ginormous sized bags of goodness my way, that would be incredible!

Some of my favorites include:
-Sour Patch Kids
-Skittles
-Peanut Butter M&Ms
-Swedish Fish
-Laffy Taffy
-Peanut Butter Cups
-Almond Joys
-Charms Blow Pops

And one of my co-workers, Aya, loves Atomic Fireballs, those red hot/cinnamony candy ball things. So if someone finds those and can include them, she would be eternally grateful.

Wintergreen Lifesavers have become a favorite at my school as well.

ALSO, if one of you Barnes and Noble frequenters comes across a learning-the-Japanese-language book and wants to pick it up for me, I would not be mad about that. I'm still plugging away at my lessons, but I could definitely use extra help. Anything that looks helpful and interesting would be perfect.

Domo arigato gozaimashita!
(Thank you, thank you, thank you!!)

No comments: