Japan Time

Monday, February 15, 2010

A day off in the middle of the week!

Thursday was a national holiday in Japan, so my school was closed and I had a wonderful day off in the middle of the week. My co-workers and I (minus Noriko, who was sick) met in Shizuoka for dinner. We went to a restaurant owned by my student's husband called Cocina. The food and drinks were excellent and the atomosphere was really warm. We had a good time.



















And after dinner, purikura (of course)! I've been wanting to go with the other staff members for a while and on Thursday, they were gracious enough to entertain me and my love of those crazy Japanese photo booths.













2 comments:

Chris said...

I miss all the fun I used to have in Japan when I lived there. If you get a chance to go to Kyushyu take it. The hot springs are the best. And the people are so much fun there. It reminds me of the resort areas of California or Florida. If you want to keep up with American politics then stop by my blog.

pamjean48818 said...

looks like you had a great time with a great group;]