Japan Time

Saturday, April 25, 2009

School's out for...Golden Week.

I just got home from work and have started my Golden Week vacation!
Golden Week doesn't officially start until next Wednesday, but since I have Sunday and Monday off, I thought it was kind of silly for me to go to work for one day on Tuesday - so, I asked for it off a few months ago. So, now...I have a super-extended vacation!
I'll go back to work on May 6 and between now and then, I am planning on doing some traveling to Tokyo, Hiroshima and Miyajima, and maybe some more places, depending on money.
And of course, there will be a ton of photos posted right here for your enjoyment. Same Bri time, same Bri channel.

2 comments:

Kris Locker said...

yea for vacation :0)
You deserve it girl!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your Golden Week!!!