Japan Time

Monday, August 31, 2009

Some random stuff.

Tonight I went to dinner in Kanaya, which is only two stops from Fujieda, at a lovely Italian restaurant with a great view of the town:


When I got back to Fujieda, I went grocery shopping and came across this disturbing item:

Keep your hands where you can see them. Or else they might get shredded. In one of three ways.

It's the first day of September here in Japan and you know what that means...extremely premature Halloween decorations!
I'm pretty sure I'm the only person in Fujieda with a wreath on my door but that's fine. It makes me happy.

This sweet awesome jack-o'lantern-meets-Japanese-lamp also makes me happy.

Some other new additions to my apartment:
Mameshiba!

Manekineko, the lucky cat that is everywhere in Japan (and many Asian restaurants back home).

No comments: